You can give each location a nickname to help you identify it. This is completely up to you to pick a name that makes sense.
For example, your nickname might be any of:
- The same as your organisation if you only have one location.
- Your pet name for the premises, like our own 'iAM HQ'
- Part of the address. If you run a chain of shops that operate with the same name, then you might disambiguate them by referring to them as 'George St, Bath' and 'Queen Sq, Bristol'.
- An internal reference code. In a large organisation or on a campus you might have a formal method of referring to each building e.g. SW1-a
- Anything else that makes sense to you!