Emails are useful for sending messages that all your staff need to read but keeping tabs on who has read your email can be very difficult. Sending a bulletin in iAM allows you to do this easily, and without leaving the site or going into other apps.
- Under the 'Documents' drop-down menu, click 'Bulletins'
- On the right-hand side of the page, click 'Send a bulletin'
- Just like writing an email, you need to add a subject line and a message - you can also add files like documents or photos
- Select who you would like to send your bulletin to - choose from individual users, groups of users, or you can send it to all of your users
- If you want to keep track of who has seen your message, tick the box to turn on read receipts
Click into any of your sent bulletins to see a list of who has and hasn't read your bulletins yet.